|1055 East Colorado Boulevard
||+1 626 204 4087
||+1 626 441 4496
|Dan Thomas, Chief Creative Officer
|“Indoor Theme Park” – Yinchuan, China
IDEATTACK was founded in 2004 by
Natasha Varnica and Dan Thomas. Bringing together their expertise in architecture and
entertainment design, they saw the need for
planners of a new type of mixed-use project
that requires expertise in both disciplines.
The Los Angeles-based company is inventing
new types of leisure destinations that are
more progressive, profitable, high quality and
achievable on a realistic budget.
Main products and services
IDEATTACK is a full-service planning and
design company with headquarters in
Los Angeles. IDEATTACK specialises in
• Large tourism and leisure zones
• Theme parks and waterparks
• Entertainment centres and cultural attractions
• Themed resorts and amenities
• Mixed-use retail and lifestyle centres
IDEATTACK offers the following stages of project development:
• Conceptual design, architectural design and masterplanning
• Schematic design and design development
• Attraction, show, ride design and production
• Brand identity: themed signage, logo design, mascot design, wayfinding systems
• Construction supervision and art direction
• Market analysis, feasibility study and financial planning
• Capacity, budget and program development
IDEATTACK services cover all design stages,
creating one-of-a kind environments that
improve lifestyles and inspire new ideas on a
global and personal level.
Private developers, high-profile investment
groups, public conglomerates, large privately held real estate companies, city governments,
and influential entrepreneurs that are interested
in exclusive, unique projects with bold ideas.
Where in the world?
We deliver our services worldwide.
2018 trade shows
Exhibitor at IAAPA shows in Orlando and Asia
(Shanghai and Singapore).
Dan Thomas, President/Chief Creative Officer;
Natasha Varnica, CEO/Global Business Development.